Saturday, September 28, 2013

This Month I'll be mostly Getting in Shape; Part 1


Have you ever had that moment where you think "oh crap, I'm unfit/out of shape/need a kick up the butt?



Well I've been feeling all of these things of late.
I've been passing Frame in Shoreditch for some time now and it looks pretty damn cool. Maybe too cool for my flabby, sweaty self trying to get in shape. Anyway, shot to the head,  I booked a course.

I started last night with a vibe class and I'm ashamed to say I didn't finish.... I left and walked home looking like one of the homeless people who beg on Shoreditich High street. I was so sore and tired, I actually didn't care.

It was awful and shameful that at 27 I couldn't keep up. Just goes to show how much I need this?

So my October rules are
  • More Exercise
  • Less Booze

That's it?? Should be easy enough.....................................................................

I will be one of these girls soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment