Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Join the Caravan of Love.....

One of my new years resolution is to put the love in to my Brick Lane abode and make it beautiful. I will be trawling the local markets throughout 2011 to look for knick knacks and ideas to make my castle unique and beautiful - ikea will be avoided if possible!

My trek will be helped along by my favourite Christmas present, Cheap Chic, a book project spearheaded by Emily Chalmers who owns the adorable Caravan on Redchurch Street. I want almost everything in this store, but especially the Hand printed wallpaper. Oh how I wish I wasn't a renting! The book is somewhat of a style bible, chock full of thrifty ideas make the most of your space, so it can be truely stunning.



I like everything in my home to have a story, whether its our adopted Buddha, who was an unwanted prop for the National Theatre, or the metal "Andy" sign found on new years eve 2010.I am yet to meet you, "Andy".

Ezzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment