Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Great Wardrobe Swap


I've been waiting for this day for months. The day when I swap over my wardrobes from Winter to Summer. I've done it annually since moving to London and having to share my flat with my mister (something about "compromise", blah blah blah) and space being of the optimum.

So yearly, it gets vacum packed and put under the couch. The best part? I completly forget about half the stuff I own!

This year I totally forgot about my green 50's tea dress, strapless lime pencil dress and the playsuits- oh the playsuits! I can't believe I forgot about these beauties, but thats what frozen noses do to you. It's like someone handed me a whole new wardrobe already packed with memories.

Many outfit posts to follow.

Ezzie x

2 comments:

  1. love the big swap over too, came so close to buying a new white summer dress a few days ago but just stopped short of the till. when I got home, I decided it was time to root out my summer clothes and there amongst them was a gorgeous white dress that I had bought at the very end of last summer and had totally forgotten about it!!!! bonus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happens to me too every year!! : )

    ReplyDelete